- Brand: Taylor
- Model: 410CE
- Serial Number: 9904323037
- Finish Material : Polyester Lacquer
- Original Finish: Yes
- Original Parts: Yes
- Made In Year: 1999
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Body Sides/Back: Ovangkol (Guibourtia ehie)
- Neck/Fingerboard/Bridge: Mahogany, Ebony, Ebony
- Radius: 12″
- Weight: 5lbs4oz (2.38kg)
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″
- Nut Width: 1-11/16″
- Neck Profile: Shallow C
- Electronics: Taylor Expression system
- Case: Taylor embossed TKL flight case.
- Modifications/Repairs: Nil
- Condition: Some fret wear, Very Good++
- Playability Notes: Low action. Some fret wear which would respond well to a re-crown and polish.
Taylor 410CE 1999
California-based Taylor have made a big impact on modern acoustic guitar design and manufacture, especially in their use of exotic tonewoods since the 1990s. This one-owner guitar dates from the last year of that decade. Sometimes referred to as ‘African Rosewood’, the double bound Ovangkol back and sides with traditional Sitka Spruce top deliver a warm, balanced tone, while the appointments including Grover tuners, a Venetian cutaway and Ebony fretboard with 15″ radius add to the playability. The factory-fitted Taylor Expression system is a well proven stage-ready pickup/EQ module. There is some wear on the first few frets which we are happy to deal with by arrangement, if the new owner so desires. Come with its original maroon-lined, black ‘Taylor Guitars’ embossed flight case. A versatile guitar for home and/or stage.